ATTRACTIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT
Tallahassee, Florida stirs with energy and endless activities for your delight!
Practice your golf game at one of the city's thoughtfully designed courses or stay on the sidelines and cheer your favorite college athletic team. Tour the Goodwood Museum and Gardens, one of the finest antebellum plantation houses ever built in this region that featuring original artwork, some of the earliest fresco ceilings in Florida and beautiful gardens. Explore the human and animal residents and their environments at the Tallahassee Museum or check out a collection of the southeast's finest rare automobiles and antique collectables at the Tallahassee Automobile Museum. If you're the outdoorsy type, go for a bike ride or jog on one of Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park's trails or take a leisurely walk at Wakulla Springs State Park, home of one of the largest and deepest freshwater springs in the world.
This winter, don't forget to check out the annual Magic on Monroe Street, a festival celebrating lights, music and the arts. Named one of the top 20 events in the Southeast region of the US by the Southeast Tourism Society, this event features arts & crafts, entertainment, holiday illumination displays, children's activities and so much more!
Arts & Culture
- Downtown Marketplace Less than 1 mile
- Knott House Museum Less than 1 mile
- Goodwood Museum & Gardens 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Tallahassee Museum 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Tallahassee Automobile Museum 7.6 miles
- Seminole Golf Course 5.0 miles
- Southwood Golf Club, Southwood Course 22.5 km/14.0 miles
- Jake Gaither Golf Course 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Don Veller Seminole Golf Course 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park 20.9 km/13.0 miles
- Wakula Springs State Park 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Birdsong Nature Center 40.2 km/25.0 miles
- Zicasso Luxury Tours
- Florida A&M University Bragg Memorial Stadium 2.0 miles
- Florida State University Doak Campbell Stadium 4.8 km/3.0 miles